Click on image to zoom
ED-1070 - Edelbrock High Performance SAE 30 Premium Break In Oil - 1 Quart
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Shipping: Can only ship via Ground
A unique blend of hydro-processed petroleum base stocks and additives is ideal for preparing metal surfaces in new and rebuilt engines. The high zinc content ensures proper separation of all critical mating surfaces, giving camshafts and valvetrain components a protective layer of hydrodynamic film during the crucial break-in process. The first startup of any engine is critical to its performance; this formula provides the correct amount of cleaning agents vital to newly machined parts.
Unique blend for preparing metal surfaces for new and rebuilt engines
High zinc content ensures a protective layer during engine break-in
Provides cleaning agents to scrub down any contaminants
Supreme wear protection for valvetrain components
Sold individually in quarts (32 oz.) or cases (12 qts.)
MSDS can be found in document tab above.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.1 lbs.
- W2.2500” x H4.2500” x L8.7500”
- Can only ship via Ground
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.