GMP-12530283-HFI - Pace SBC 350CID 315 HP Engine with Holley EFI
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Pace Exclusive 350CID 5.7L HD Truck Engine with Holley Avenger EFI
This engine & EFI combination is an excellent choice for around town cruising with maximum horsepower and torque coming in at below 5000 RPM. We used GM’s 96-00 HD 1Ton truck replacement engine and topped it off with an Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap intake and Holley’s self-tuning Avenger TBI fuel injection system. To give this engine a stealthy sleeper look we put on a set of OE black stamped steel valve covers and a dual snorkel air cleaner. These engines are shipped to your door fully assembled and dyno tested.
Power: 315 HP @ 4600 RPM, 385 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4000 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps.
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Roller
Cam Lift: .414” Intake / .428” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 191 deg. Intake / 196 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 111 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Vortec Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed-in rocker studs.
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: 10212811
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5500
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully GM assembled long block
• OE Black Stamped Steel Valve Covers
• 14” Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap Intake
• Holley Avenger EFI System with Fuel Pump
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Plugs
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• New HD Starter with bolts
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Oil Filter and Adapter
• 6 quarts of break in oil
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Engine break-in and Dyno Tuned, includes Dyno Sheet
General Motors limited 1 year parts replacement warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.