BPN7157 BP Penn Grade 1 Motorcyle Oil 20W50
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
BRAD PENN® PENN-GRADE 1® V2 4-Stroke Motorcycle Oil SAE 20W-50
Specifically designed with twin V domestic and imported motorcycle engine technology/lubrication needs in mind. This SAE 20W-50 motorcycle oil is formulated with Pennsylvania Grade base oils and superior additive chemistry making it a great choice to use in applications calling for one lubricant for the engine, transmission/wet clutch and primary chain systems (if applicable). Meets JASO MA frictional performance requirements. A good multi-viscosity choice for use in V twin engines such as those found in Harley-Davidson® motorcycles where a 20W-50 API SJ, CF, CG-4 or CH-4 quality oil is specified. Also suitable for use in S&S®, RevTech®, Triumph®, Ducati®, BMW®, Victory®, and other domestic and imported motorcycles where an SAE 20W-50 viscosity, API SJ, SH, SG, CH-4, CG-4, or CF oil is specified. Always consult your owner’s manual for proper oil viscosity and quality selection.
Click On Documents Tab for MSDS and Technical Bulletin & Test Results
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L5.0000”
- Can only ship via Ground
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.