Click on image to zoom
K&N Filters Crankcase Vent Filter 62-1570
3/8 in. Flange - 2 in. O.D - 1.5 in. Height
K&N Filters - Crankcase Vent Filter P/N 62-1570 Features:
- Ultra Lightweight Carbon Fiber Top And Rubber Base
- Clamps Directly On To Metal Or Plastic Tubing
- Fits Wide Variety Of Applications
- Washable And Reusable Filter Media
K&N Engineering, of Riverside, California, is the inventor and leading innovator of reusable cotton gauze filter technology for automotive applications. From humble beginnings as a family run business over 35 years ago, K&N Engineering, now a truly global company with offices in the U.K. and the Netherlands, continues to exist as a family owned business with an enthusiast mindset and a direct connection with motor sports that carries over throughout all levels of management and manufacturing. Today, K&N exists as both the sales and brand leader for performance filters, and maintains a stocking catalogue of over 3,500 part numbers, including an extensive line of both factory replacement drop-in filters, FIPK (Fuel Injection Performance Kit) applications, and its line of innovative Performance Gold oil filters. The cornerstone of K&N’s philosophy has been, and continues to be, that automotive performance does not have to have a shelf life, or to stand at odds with the quality of life of the purchasing consumer or others. Put simply, the benefits of increased performance associated with K&N filters contributes meaningfully towards money savings, fuel savings, and a dramatic reduction in environmental waste for the life of the vehicle in which the filter is installed. K&N appreciates that a little education goes a long way in helping consumers take an active role in thinking for the first time about air filters, and then taking an active stance in choosing the filter that is right for them and best reflects their values and needs. With this choice made, K&N consumers become K&N advocates for life, giving “lifetime” another layer of significance.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.2 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H1.0000” x L7.2500”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.