Click on image to zoom
HSP204011 - Heatshield Products Hot Rod Sleeve, 3/8" id x 10'
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Availability: Special Order Item
Hot Rod Sleeve is thermal sleeving capable of withstanding 1200°F continuous and this nonflammable sleeve has a special weave that allows it to expand and contract over fittings and terminals. In addition, it has that old school sleeve look with modern heat shield technology. This is a perfect way to protect wires, fuel lines, brake lines, clutch lines for your custom build. Perfect for shielding fuel lines-helping to stop vapor lock, protect sensitive wire looms from close proximity heat, shield brake lines and hoses, stop clutch cables from melting. Available in 10 and 100’ rolls!
Withstands 1100°F continuous, 2000°F intermittent
Special weave allows heat sleeve expand and contract over fittings and terminals
Available on 10’ and 100’ rolls
Reflects and dissipates heat
Manufactured from top quality materials, right here in the USA
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.3 lbs.
- W2.8800” x H1.0500” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.