HLY0-76750HB Holley 750CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Electric Choke, Mechanical Secondaries, Hard Core Gray w/ Black Anodized Billet Aluminum Metering Blocks/Base Plate
Hardcore Gray Finish
Aluminum construction for 43% weight savings
Tumble polished finish holds shine longer
Billet metering blocks & base plates
Black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate
Built in sight window for simple float adjustments
High–performance fuel curves
The Ultra Double Pumper Carburetors feature all aluminum construction and are equipped with metering blocks and a base plate made from 6061–T6 billet aluminum. Three different anodized color options (Red, Blue, or Black) allow for a personalized look while maintaining the ultra–high strength and durability you get from billet. They weigh in at approximately 5 lbs. less than a comparable zinc carburetor.
The new Ultra Double Pumper Carburetors have an enhanced fuel curve for optimum performance, with many more features such as aluminum construction; anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate; 4 corner idle for precise idle control; mechanical secondaries for great performance; clear fuel level sight plugs for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments; Ford automatic transmission kickdown for use on popular Ford transmissions; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; and for the first time on a Double Pumper, factory pre–set electric choke for easy, fast cold start–ups.
The clean, polished look coupled with Red, Blue, or Black metering blocks and throttle body will certainly set your ride apart whether you are at the show or track.
Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only Modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
Features:• Red anodized billet aluminum metering blocks/base plate with gold Irridite hardware
• Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with AOD transmissions
• Mechanical secondaries
• Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
• 4 corner idle
• 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, and 1 PCV port
• Glass fuel level sight windows for easy and safe initial float level adjustment
• Aluminum construction for 36% weight savings and long lasting shine
• Electric choke for easy cold starting and warm up
Click On Documents Tab for Instructions
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.2 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H7.3800” x L12.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.