LPEL360066509 - Billet Steel Flywheel ZR1 Twin Disc Clutch 8 Bolt LSA LSX Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
The 8 bolt flange Lingenfelter billet steel flywheel is designed to be used on the GM LSA or CTS-V supercharged engine or GM LSx crate engines with 8 bolt crankshaft flanges. The Lingenfelter 8 bolt flange flywheel is an OEM spec billet steel design made in the USA that will accept the stock 2009 - 2010 C6 ZR1 twin disc pressure plate assembly and standard clutch discs. This clutch system will allow excellent street drivability and good clutch peddle feel while still offering exceptional power holding capacity. The LPE billet steel flywheel utilizes the factory locating pins to positively locate the pressure plate on the flywheel. When used in a 2010 Camaro SS the you will also need the Lingenfelter slave/actuator spacer part number L360031410.
The Lingenfelter flywheel is offered by itself or in a kit with pressure plate, twin clutch discs & slave or clutch actuator part number L360020105
Picture shown is our six bolt design.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H2.0000” x L15.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.