66752 - Wedge-Locking Header Bolts - 3/8-16 X 3/4" L, 16 Bolt Kit
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
66752- Wedge-Locking Header Bolts - 3/4" L x 3/8, 16 Bolts
Each PROFORM® Grade 8 Header Bolt is permanently assembled with a pair of special washers. When the bolt is torqued to 28+ ft-lbs, the washers’ super-hardened external teeth bite into and grip the bottom of the bolt head and the top surface of the header. After being self-locked in this manner, any bolt-loosening rotation is blocked by a wedge-locking action created by the washers’ interfacing, matching cams. It’s an uphill climb: vibration that might ordinarily loosen the bolt actually increases the wedge-locking tension, securing the bolt even more. Because this simple wedge-locking method uses tension instead of friction, contact with oil actually facilitates the wedge effect. When changing headers, PROFORM Header Bolts can be untightened with a normal wrench, lubricated, and reused.3/8-16 x 3/4" Long 12 Bolt Kit
3/8-16 x 1" Long 12 Bolt Kit
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H2.0000” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.