GMP-12570471 - AFM / DOD Delete Kit
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This kit is designed for removing AFM (Active Fuel Management)/ DOD (Displacement On Demand) parts from an Gen IV 6.0L LS engine.
- 3-bolt 4x cam sprocket
- Required ARP cam sprocket bolts
- LS2 chain dampener
- LS7 lifter set (16)
- LS3/L92 head gaskets
- OEM head bolts
- Exhaust manifold gaskets
- LS2 valley plate
- 4 standard lifter guides
- PCV dirty air hose
- PCV Valve cover plug
- New GM balancer bolt
Options include: (select above)
- ARP Head bolts or studs
- LS9 head gaskets
- Katech C5-R timing chain
Note: If you are also removing VVT please add 12633906 to your order.
ECM programming is also required, along with an aftermarket camshaft.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W25.0000” x H11.0000” x L11.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.