19301294 - GM ZZ5 350CID Turn-Key Crate Engine Package with A/C Serpentine Package
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
With more ZZZ through ZZ4 crate engines sold over the years than any other high performance crate engine, it only makes sense that GMPP would continue to improve that successful family of engines.
The new ZZ5 uses the proven ZZ4 short block and ads to it the Fast Burn aluminum cylinder heads for 400 value packed horsepower. With value in mind, the Fast Burn 385 uses stamped steel rocker arms and the same ZZ4 camshaft that powers thousands of hot rods.
The ZZ5 is an excellent choice for the basis of a custom engine. Its strong forged steel crankshaft and forged powdered metal connecting rods have been proven to 500 horsepower. And its Fast Burn cylinder heads are hungry for a little more cam.
430 horsepower at 6000 RPM is achievable by adding the HOT cam and 1.6 ratio self aligning rocker arms. Value priced small-block power, great durability, easy power upgrades. It's all that and more from the "More Than Just Power" people at GMPP.
Power: 400 HP @ 56500 RPM, 400 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4000 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .474” Intake / .510” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 208 deg. Intake / 221 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Dual Bolt Pattern Fast Burn Aluminum, 3/8” screw-in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 62cc
Valves: .200” Intake/ 1.55” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: 12551483
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5800
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Polished Aluminum Valve Covers
• Steel Chrome 14” Air Cleaner with Chevy Logo
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• GM Tuned 770CFM Holley Carb
• Performance Fuel Pump
• HEI Distributor and Spark Plugs
• 12-3/4” Auto Trans Flexplate
• OE Starter with Bolts
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Cast Iron Long Water Pump
• Oil Filter and Adapter
• GM Performance Serpentine Drive System with A/C, Included but not installed due to shipping restrictions
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 430.0 lbs.
- W44.0000” x H39.5000” x L36.0000”
- FREE 48 State Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.