New Connect and Cruise Package
This New Pace Performance Connect-and-Cruise package combines late model engine technology with old school gear banging fun. The factory-engineered LS3 engine combination that include all the electronic control modules, wiring harnesses and other key components you need with the simplicity of one part number. The specially calibrated controllers are designed for retrofit installation in older vehicles, for easier and quicker installation and operation, without the need for third-party tuning.
Engine and Transmission Package Includes:
• GMP-19301326-PX Pace Prepped & Primed LS3 430HP Crate Engine with Installed Holley 302-1 Oil Pan
• Chevy Performance Engine Controller and Harness
• Pace Pass-Thru Can & Tach lead harness
• Tremec T56 Super Magnum 6 Speed Transmission(1st-2.66, 2nd-1.78, 3rd-1.30, 4th-1.00, 5th-0.80, 6th-0.63)
• LS7 HD Clutch & Pressure Plate
• LS7 Flywheel with bolts
• Chevy Performance Hydraulic Throw-Out Bearing with fittings & bolts
• -4AN male pressure line adaptor fitting
• -3AN bleeder line kit with speed bleeder fitting and mounting bracket
• Forth-generation F-body-type bellhousing with hardware
• T56 Driveshaft Yoke
• Chevy Performance LS Pilot Bearing
• Plug for speedo gear hole
• Back-Up Lamp Switch Pigtail Connector
• Pigtail Connector for Speed Sensor
• 1st Gear Sensor Pigtail Connector
• Lokar Chrome 10” shifter lever with white shift knob and shifter boot
Starting with the '08 Corvette, the world was first introduced to GM's latest small block V8 creation the 6.2-liter LS3. A continuation of the industry leading V8 engines from GM Powertrain, the LS3 kicks out 430 horsepower and 424 lb.-ft. of torque. (In the Corvette, those numbers go to 436 hp and 428 lb.-ft. of torque with the optional dual mode exhaust system.) It's a brute of a small block with 376 ready cubes at your beckon call.
The LS series of engines from GM Powertrain have broken new ground for efficiency and performance from a pushrod platform engine. The LS3 continues the engineering breakthroughs with revised cylinder heads featuring rectangle ports borrowed from the vaunted LS7. The heads feature 63 cc combustion chambers, 2.16-inch intake valves, and 1.59-inch exhaust valves. The camshaft features an aggressive .551-inches of lift on the intake side with less overlap (than the LS2) for even greater airflow and power. Rocker arms with a 1.7:1 ratio sit on top of the heads.
In the bottom end, the aluminum 6-bolts/main block features 4.06-inch bores and 3.62-inch stroke. A nodular iron crankshaft, powdered metal rods, and aluminum pistons (10.7:1 compression ratio) round out a rev-happy short block. Red line for the LS3 comes at 6600 rpm, and you will get there very quickly.
With a high-tech GM foundation, aluminum block, and high flowing rectangular-port heads, the LS3 is the new standard in the small block world. The LS3 helps power the new Corvette to a top speed of 190 mph. What will it power you to?
Pace Performance GM LS3 430HP Crate Engine with Holley Oil Pan Engine Includes:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Exhaust Manifolds
• Intake, Injectors and Throttle Body
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Aluminum Water Pump
• Pace installed Holley 302-1 oil pan (click here for measurements and details), other oil pans available upon request.
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil filter and Pace Performance recommend break in oil: Shipped in Pan
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Power: 430 HP @ 5900 RPM, 424 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4600 RPM
Displacement: 376 CID, 6.2L
Bore x Stroke: 4.060” x 3.620”
Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .551” Intake / .522” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 204 deg. Intake / 211 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: N/A
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L92 style ports
Combustion Chamber: 68cc
Valves: 2.165” Intake/ 1.590” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Cast Roller Trunnion, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6600
Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Speed Manual Transmission Package
The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the T-56 Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed.
Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, no other manual transmission on the planet offers as much combined strength, versatility, and general ease-of-use as the T-56 Magnum.
Known in its original equipment form as the 'TR-6060', the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today's most celebrated factory super cars
2.66 1st, 1.78 2nd, 1.30 3rd, 1.00 4th, .80 5th, .63 6th REV- 2.90
Pace T56 Magnum Transmission Package Includes :• TUET11009 Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Speed Transmission