A NEW Angle for Left Turns!
If you are struggling with sluggish starts or poor mid-corner throttle response, the answer is here!
The Patent pending ACCELERATOR 1 Carb Spacer is proven to put an end to that "stumble" in the center of the corner that most circle track racecars experience.
After months of flow bench, dyno testing and track testing with a few of the Top Northeast Crate racers, Will Thomas III, Max Blair, Dave Airgood, Dan Angelicchio and Russell King with outstanding results the ACCELERATOR 1 is now available for all racers.
• More even float level through the corners at race speeds.
• Stronger carburetor booster signal for quicker throttle response and smoother acceleration.
• Proper carb placement on intake for mid-corner acceleration, when the car is rocked up and changes direction.
• Fastrak & Nesmith Approved
• Conforms to IMCA modified and late model rules.
• Works great on Super Late Models and E mods!
This kit includes:
• 1 billet aluminum Accelerator 1
• 1 upper and 1 lower spacer gasket
• 4 specifically designed washers used for installation
• Instructions on how to modify your carburetor to use this spacer
Notes: (Other body/hood and air box etc. modifications may be necessary for use). Other modifications will depend on your specific car or body.