HPT6021 - HP Tuners VCM Suite Pro Edition
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
The VCM Editor utility is a comprehensive VCM/PCM programmer and parameter editor.
VCM Editors Flash utility allows the user to read the VCM/PCM flash memory and save it to a binary file. The Flash utility allows a valid calibration to be written to the VCM/PCM and also incorporates an automatic VCM/PCM recovery capabilities for ultimate protection against any reflashing problems that may be encountered.
The VCM Editor also allows modification of the saved binary image. The VCM Editor allows all parameters such as Spark, Fuel, RPM Limits, FAN Temps, Transmission Shift points and pressures, Speedometer settings and many, many more. The editor provides an easy to use graphical interface and many powerful table manipulation capabilities such as copying, scaling and shifting to name a few.
So you're probably thinking, what else could there be for a professional tuner? Well, read on...
The VCM Suite has certain features that a professional tuner may find more useful. It includes some of the following extra capabilities.
VCM Editors Flash utility allows not just calibration reflashing and automated recovery, but entire VCM/PCM image reflashing. This means that you are free to make any operating system or calibration level modifications and flash those to the VCM/PCM. This has many uses for the advanced enthusiast, serious tuner or engine swap shop, allowing complete control over the VCM/PCM software environment.
The VCM Editor also allows for increased vehicle support for tuners, and also access to extra VCM/PCM operating system code modifcations. Tuners also have the option to modify VIN's, a useful feature for mail order VCM's.
Security. Protect your tunes with Tunerlock. Only you have the ability to read and write to VCM/PCM's that you have Tunerlocked. Prevent unwanted access to your hard work.
The VCM Scanner utility is a fully featured OBDII scanning and diagnostic tool.
It allows viewing, charting and logging of diagnostic data in real time via the vehicle OBDII diagnostic data port. It also allows viewing of vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) and other vehicle information. Built in VCM controls also supported. Command fans, closed loop, gear select, timing, air fuel ratio and more real time! No editor package can be considered complete without comprehensive scan tool capabilities.
VCM Suite is the complete package.
These components combine to make VCM Suite the most feature rich, powerful and comprehensive VCM/PCM reprogramming and diagnostics package available on the market today. In addition, our attractive make/model/year based licensing structure makes VCM Suite a clear leader in value for money.
VCM Suite is the ultimate tuning tool designed for your serious tuner and tuner shop.
• Read most VCM/PCMs in 2 minutes
• Write most VCM/PCMs in 30 seconds.
• Automated VCM/PCM recovery protection.
• Seamless recovery after complete power down and communications break (exception for rewrite entire)
• Obtain the VCM/PCMs calibration information and ID numbers
• Calibration reflash
• Full reflash
• VIN block reflash (not supported on all vehicles)
• Explorer style navigation (Example)
• Tab style navigation (Example)
• Drop-down menu navigation
• Undockable explorer navigator window
• Customizable favorites list which allows you to jump to frequently changed parameters (Example)
• Hundreds of editable parameters
• Open many tables at once
• Save/Print/Load individual Tables
• Individually save tables/maps to txt format
• Table smoothing
• Table vertical and horizontal specific smoothing
• Table interpolating
• 2D Graph click and drag editing
• 3D Graph click and drag editing
• Simple +/- key cell adjustments
• 1 click copy/paste of tables
• Right click copy/paste/undo
• Right click unit adjustments
• Compare files with different OS ID's (Example)
• Tree style compare logs
• Easy to use color system when in compare mode
• Calibration Details section to list vehicle details
• Tree style Change log (Example)
• Tree style History log (Example)
• Change log and History log parameter hyperlinks
• DTC List
• Custom operating systems (VCM Enhancements)
• 1 Bar Speed Density Enhanced (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only)
• 2 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only)
• 2.5 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen4 V8 only)
• 3 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only)
• Built in unit conversion
• Built in calculator
• Powerful MDI user interface
• Variable Logging/Playback speeds or user controlled using the chart display
• Export feature allows you to view/modify your file via Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word
• Customizable histograms (Example)
• Histogram user defined filters
• Histogram cell count filter
• Printable histograms
• Customizable gauge display (dashboard) (Example)
• Customizable chart (Example)
• Separate gauge and chart displays
• Sensor based configuration support
• Table based histogram configuration support
• Auto histogram adjustment on vehicle connect
• Installs with default histograms loaded
• Installs in ready-to-scan configuration
• Installs with additional histograms
• User defined PIDs with complex function support (Example)
• MPIDS (Memory PID's) supported
• View and clear DTCs in just seconds (Example)
• View readiness test status
• Change histogram while scanning
• Change charts while scanning
• Change gauges while scanning
• Change unit value while scanning
• Change config files while scanning
• Copy/Paste special between VCM Scanner and VCM Editor
• User inputted markers and comments
• Log comment section to give commentary for future viewing
• VCM Controls for GM V6, GM Gen3 V8, GM Gen4 V8 and GM L4 Vehicles (Example)
• Case Learn Feature
• Utilizes GM's Fast Packet Technology
• Scan 6 bytes of data at 40 frames per second
• Scan 12 bytes of data at 20 frames per second
• Scan 24 bytes of data at 10 frames per second
• Scan 48 bytes of data at 5 frames per second[*]Scan 56 bytes of data at 5-20 frames per second-vehicle/pcm dependant
(above modes not supported on all vehicles)
MPVI Pro options available with VCM Scanner (Example)
• Black box data logging (hardware logging without a laptop)
• Wide band inputs
• 2 programmable outputs
Note: VCM Scanner comes with both MPVI Std. and MPVI Pro as it is a part of the VCM Suite software package.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.6 lbs.
- W7.5000” x H2.5000” x L7.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.