GMP-19301360-MC - Pace Performance LS3 525HP Muscle Car Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
GMP-19301360-MC Pace Performance Exclusive LS Muscle Car Series Crate Engine Includes:• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
Pace Muscle Car Upgrades:• Also included is HP Tuner's HPT-6110 code scanner/reader
• Installed Holley Muscle Car Swap Oil Pan (see additional images for dimensions image)
• HD rocker arm roller trunions installed
• Heatshield Products Intake Manifold heat shield installed
• Crank indexed & drilled for ATI balancer pin (pin included but not installed)
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Oil pump, pick-up and Camaro oil pan
• Exhaust Manifolds
• Intake, Injectors and Throttle Body
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• Front timing cover
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Related Engines and Components:
GM Performance LS3 525HP Engine Controller Package
GM Emissions Legal E-ROD LS3 Crate Engine Package
LS Engine Swap Mounts and Conversion Kits
GM LS Engine Serpentine Drive Packages
Complete LS Engine manual trans conversion packages
As delivered, the Pace LS376/525 Muscle Car Engine is configured with popular upgrades and deletions (listed below) that customers have previously requested.
Derived from customer request Pace Performance delivers the popular LS3 in a new muscle car “swap ready” crate engine. Pace removes the current Chevy production oil pan and installs a low profile LS swap oil pan. Most aftermarket serpentine accessory drive systems include a water pump and balancer so these are also removed. Since the ATI balancers are used in most serp. drive kits Pace indexes and drills the crankshaft for pin/keyway needed for the ATI balancer. Pace then installs the HeatShield Products I-M Shield™ intake manifold heat barrier for consistent intake air temps and the rocker arms get beefed up with HD roller trunions. Also included is HP Tuner’s 6110 code scanner/reader which can be upgraded for custom tuning with purchase of additional software. Also available in 430HP & 480HP versions and the Connect & Cruise powertrain packages.
Chevrolet Performance has released its latest factory-engineered LS high-performance engine – the LS376/525. It blends the racing-derived ASA camshaft with the LS3 6.2L production engine to create the most powerful production-based crate engine in Chevrolet Performance's portfolio – delivering 525 horsepower at 6,300 rpm and 489 lb.-ft. at 4,400 rpm.
The ASA camshaft is a hydraulic roller with .525-inch lift on both the intake and exhaust sides, along with 226 degrees duration on the intake side and 236 degrees on the exhaust side. Coupled with a tight, 110-degree lobe separation angle, it helps the engine deliver excellent throttle response and breath exceptionally well at high rpm.
Power: 525 HP @ 6300 RPM, 489 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4400 RPM
Displacement: 376 CID, 6.2L
Bore x Stroke: 4.060” x 3.620”
Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .525” Intake / .525” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 226 deg. Intake / 236 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 110 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L92 style ports
Combustion Chamber: 68cc
Valves: 2.165” Intake/ 1.590” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6600
GM Recommended Torque Converter Stall 3000-3400
- PACE Performance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.