GMP-19301326-MC - Pace Performance LS3 430HP Muscle Car Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
GMP-19301326-MC - Pace Performance LS3 430HP Muscle Car Crate Engine Includes: Pace Muscle Car Upgrades:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Installed Holley Muscle Car Swap Oil Pan (see additional images for dimensions image)
• Heatshield Products Intake Manifold heat shield installed
• Crank indexed & drilled for ATI balancer pin (pin included but not installed)
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Exhaust Manifolds
• Intake, Injectors and Throttle Body
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• Front timing cover
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
Pace Muscle Car Upgrades:• Also included is HP Tuner's HPT-6110 code scanner/reader
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Related Engines and Components:
GM LS3 Engine Controller Package
GM Emissions Legal E-ROD LS3 Crate Engine Package
LS Engine Swap Mounts and Conversion Kits
GM LS Engine Serpentine Drive Packages
Complete LS Engine manual trans conversion packages
GMP-19301326-MC Pace LS3 430HP Base Muscle Car Swap Engine with Installed Holley Swap Oil Pan.
As delivered, the Pace LS376/430 Muscle Car Engine is configured with popular upgrades and deletions that customers have previously requested.
Derived from customer request Pace Performance delivers the popular LS3 in a new muscle car “swap ready” crate engine. Pace removes the current Chevy production oil pan and installs a low profile LS swap oil pan. Most aftermarket serpentine accessory drive systems include a water pump and balancer so these are also removed. Since the ATI balancers are used in most serp. drive kits Pace indexes and drills the crankshaft for pin/keyway needed for the ATI balancer. Pace then installs the HeatShield Products I-M Shield™ intake manifold heat barrier for consistent intake air temps. Also included is HP Tuner’s 6110 code scanner/reader which can be upgraded for custom tuning with purchase of additional software. Also available in 480HP & 525HP versions and the Connect & Cruise powertrain packages.
Starting with the '08 Corvette, the world was first introduced to GM's latest small block V8 creation the 6.2-liter LS3. A continuation of the industry leading V8 engines from GM Powertrain, the LS3 kicks out 430 horsepower and 424 lb.-ft. of torque. (In the Corvette, those numbers go to 436 hp and 428 lb.-ft. of torque with the optional dual mode exhaust system.) It's a brute of a small block with 376 ready cubes at your beckon call.
Power: 430 HP @ 5900 RPM, 424 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4600 RPM
Displacement: 376 CID, 6.2L
Bore x Stroke: 4.060” x 3.620”
Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .551” Intake / .522” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 204 deg. Intake / 211 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: N/A
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L92/LS3 style ports
Combustion Chamber: 68cc
Valves: 2.165” Intake/ 1.590” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Cast Roller Trunnion, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6600
GM Recommended Torque Converter Stall 2400-2800
- PACE Performance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.