Click on image to zoom
Competition Cams Conical Valve Spring 7228-16
Top .650/Bottom .920 in. I.D. - Seat Load 136 @ 1.800 - 438 lb./in. Rate - 16 pc.
Competition Cams - Conical Valve Spring P/N 7228-16 Features:
- Reduced Mass Improves RPM Stability
- Conical Design Offers Best Natural Frequency Damping
- Dampens w/o Wear/Heat/Friction Or Risk From Interference Contact
- Progressive Frequency Increases RPM Limit
- Allows For More Aggressive Cams
- Superfinish Surface Processing Increases Max Lift Capability
- Longer Valve Train Component Lift
- Less Parasitic Horsepower Loss
COMP Cams manufactures truly superior hydraulic and solid flat tappet, hyd and mechanical roller, and overhead camshafts for everything from OE replacement to full race, designed and manufactured using cutting-edge technology and the finest engineering in the industry. Whether your engine is naturally aspirated, or you run nitrous, or a supercharger or turbo, our cams make more horsepower than any other. Looking for that ultimate hard-hitting muscle car idle? Check out our aggressive new Thumpr Cams. Match our camshafts up with our competition-grade lifters, valve springs, timing sets, and other supporting components, and you’ll experience the ultimate in race-winning reliability!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H2.2500” x L10.2500”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.