HLY302-2 - LS Retro-Fit Engine Oil Pan Holley Performance
GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan - additional front clearance
GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan - 1955-87 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks Cars requiring more clearance at the front half of the oil pan.
Great for 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega GM’s popular LS engines are finding their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they’re very durable and reliable.
Unfortunately, the factory LS pans don’t always fit or they hang too low for today’s hot rods. Holley’s new LS Retro-fit Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
Features Include:• Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan.
• Perfect for: 67-69 Camaro/Firebird, 68-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega
• Oil pan #302-2 may not be used with LS7 engines or “stroker” engines greater than 3.62”.
• Can be used anywhere a GM F-Body oil pan can be used
• New applications will be added as testing confirms fitment
• Provides OEM fitment.
• OEM oil filter mounting.
• OEM oil cooler port provision
• OEM engine NVH suppression
• OEM flange gasket and sealing with proper structural rigidity.
• OEM bell-housing attachments.
• Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
• Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine crossmember.
• Cast and machined aluminum
Pan Kit Includes• sump baffle
• OE style pick-up tube
• sump plug
• oil filter stud
•oil passage cover
Oil Pan Kit Does NOT Include:• GM Pan Gasket
• Oil Pan Bolt Kit
• GM Windage Tray and Nuts
• GM LS3 Dipstick and Tube
• Oil Filter
See Documents Tab for complete Installation InstructionsDrag and Road Racing Baffle Kit
Complete Pace Performance 302-2 Oil Pan Package
- Item Requires Shipping
- 16.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H7.0000” x L25.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.