ED-46040 - Edelbrock SBC 350 518HP E-Force Carbureted Supercharged Engine with Satin Finish
Edelbrock E-Force Enforcer Supercharged SBC 350 500+HP Crate Engine
Want big-block power in a small package for your street rod or muscle car? The recipe is simple... take the proven RPM E-TEC, bolt on powerful E-Tec 200 cylinder heads and Edelbrock E-Force supercharger.
Power: 518 HP, 500 ft. lbs. of torque
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps.
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .539” Intake / .548” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 234 deg. Intake / 238 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 114 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum, 3/8” screw-in rocker studs.
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: 2.02” Intake/ 1.60” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Aluminum Roller, 1.5:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5800
Finish: Edelbrock Components are as-cast Satin Finish
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Edelbrock 600cfm Performer Series Carbs
• ED15231 Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger
• MSD Pro Billet Distributor
• Cast Aluminum valve covers with Edelbrock logo
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Long-Style Water Pump Included
• Oil Filter and Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
2 year / Unlimited mileage parts & labor warranty.
Optional Finishes and Options
SBC 350 E-Force Carbureted Supercharged Engine with Polished Finish
SBC 350 E-Force EFI Supercharged Engine with Satin Finish
SBC 350 E-Force EFI Supercharged Engine with Polished Finish
Optional Edelbrock Engine Break-In and Dyno Service
From Edelbrock intake manifolds to carburetors to EFI systems, Edelbrock parts run the gamut of high performance components. But with Edelbrock, you don't have to worry about their specializing in many areas, because they take performance just as seriously as you do. That means all their products are not just tuned and tested for performance, but for Edelbrock performance. With a racing heritage of almost 90 years, you can be sure Edelbrock won't be cutting corners when it comes to innovation and build quality. After all, they' have a reputation to protect.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.