ED-45060 - Edelbrock SBC 350 338HP TBI EFI Satin & Black Finish w/o W/Pump
ED45060 E-Street TBI EFI 338HP SBC Crate Engine
If you want the performance of modern electronic fuel injection at an affordable price, the E-Street 338 hp crate engine is what you want. This economical entry level engine has the same great features as the E-Street carbureted engine, but is equipped with a complete E-Street EFI system that is ready to run right-out-of-the crate with no tuning needed!
The E-Street EFI system delivers crisp throttle response and the opportunity for increased mileage potential. System includes a performer series intake manifold, E-Street cylinder heads and new camshaft that is specifically developed for throttle body injection systems. This engine is also supplied with a set of our new racing Series valve covers
Power: 338 HP, 389 ft. lbs. of torque
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps.
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Cast Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .464” Intake / .470” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 218deg. Intake / 224 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 114 Degree
Cylinder Heads: E-Street ED5089 Cast Aluminum.
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: .202” Intake/ 1.60” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs:Edelbrock ED5767
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake
• Edelbrock E-Street EFI
• MSD Distributor
• Stamped steel valve covers, Black with Edelbrock logo
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Front timing cover
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Block is drilled for drivers and/or passenger side oil dipsticks, plugs are included to plug unused dipstick tube hole.
2 year / Unlimited mileage parts & labor warranty.
From Edelbrock intake manifolds to carburetors to EFI systems, Edelbrock parts run the gamut of high performance components. But with Edelbrock, you don't have to worry about their specializing in many areas, because they take performance just as seriously as you do. That means all their products are not just tuned and tested for performance, but for Edelbrock performance. With a racing heritage of almost 90 years, you can be sure Edelbrock won't be cutting corners when it comes to innovation and build quality. After all, they' have a reputation to protect.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.