The CAN2-002 module converts vehicle CAN data, including GMLAN and J1939 data, to analog outputs and is capable of providing up to 4 outputs per module and multiple modules can be used one the same vehicle. The module allows you to control gauges and other devices without having to duplicate sensors already installed on the vehicle. These outputs can be used to control analog gauges or - via relays - fans, warning lights, reverse lights, or other devices looking for an analog activation signals.
With Frequency Based Outputs for Tachometer & Speedometer Control
Most 2006 and newer GM vehicles that are equipped with GMLAN
- 2010-2014 Camaro
- 2005-2013 C6 Corvette
- 2014 C7 Corvette
- 2009-2014 CTS-V
- 2007-2014 Silverado, Sierra, Suburban, Yukon and Tahoe
- GMPP crate engines
- Heavy trucks, buses and marine engines equipped with SAE J1939
- Other CAN equipped vehicles if the user is familiar with the application’s CAN messages
- Four outputs
- Can control most analog OEM and aftermarket electronic gauges including temperature, pressure, tachometer & speedometer
- Provides programmable relay activation output
- Relay outputs can control a low oil pressure warning light, fan, or other device based on a combination of multiple engine/vehicle parameters. One example is you could turn fans on when coolant temperature is above 190 degrees and speed is below 50 mph.
- Can be used to provide a 0-5 volt analog output for almost any CAN variable on the vehicle
- Send ECM sensor data to your engine dynamometer data acquisition system
- Multiple units can be used at once for additional outputs
- Software includes a database of common GMLAN and J1939 messages
- Software also allows users with knowledge of CAN information to configure almost any CAN message as an output
- Can be used to display almost any data on the vehicle data network
- Works on most newer GM vehicles and crate engines
- Simplifies wiring
- Allows newer engines to be installed in older vehicles and retain the factory original gauges
- Works with aftermarket gauges
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.