SA276 - Honda K-Series Engine Swaps: Upgrade to More Horsepower & Advanced Technology by Aaron Bonk
The Honda K-Series engine was introduced in 2001, replacing the B-Series as the engine of choice for Honda enthusiasts. These new K-Series engines are the most powerful stock Honda/Acura engines you can get. They featured new technology including a roller rocker valvetrain, better flowing heads, and advanced variable cam timing technology that made these engines suddenly the thing to have. And that's where the engine swappers come in.
If you have an older chassis and are looking for a serious injection of power and technology, swapping a K-Series engine is a great option. Honda K-Series Engine Swaps will tell you everything you need to know.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.4 lbs.
- W8.5000” x H2.0000” x L11.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free 48 continental states shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.