GMP-10067353-2X - Pace Prepped & Primed Chevy 350 260HP Engine with Black Trim
Pace Performance Prepped & Primed "Brand New" 350CID 260HP with Edelbrock Accessories
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Edelbrock Aluminum, Black Powdercoated EPS Intake Manifold
• 500CFM Edelbrock Carb with Electric Choke
• Edelbrock High Flo 14” Air Cleaner
• Edelbrock Performance Fuel Pump with Plumbing to Carb
• MBI Small Cap Distributor, Coil, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• Stamped steel OE valve covers
• PCV Valve and Chrome Breather
• Drivers Side LH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Starter and Bolts
• 6” Harmonic Balancer
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
General Motors limited 1 year parts only warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Pace Black Finish Chevy 350CID Engine with Turbo 350 Connect & Cruise Package
Pace Black Finish Chevy 350CID Engine with Tremec TKO-600 5 Speed Connect & Cruise Package
Chevy Performance 290HP 350CID Engine
Pace Chevy 350 350HP Crate Engine
Pace Chevy 350 300HP Crate Engine
This turn-key GM 350CID engine comes fully assembled using a brand new (not remanufactured) GM 10067353 350cid 4 bolt main long block. We have preinstalled all name brand components needed to make this engine ready to run, right out of the crate.
Power: 260 HP @4300 RPM, 350 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3600 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Cast Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .383” Intake / .401” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 194 deg. Intake / 202 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 76cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5100
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
Cylinder Head Notes: 7 Bolt style Exhaust Flange Standard, 85' and prior intake manifold bolt pattern. Perimeter bolt style Valve Covers. This head is very similar to the old #882 castings from the 1970's.
Block Notes: Clutch Z-Bar hole is drilled and tapped for manual trans applications. Engine mount holes drilled and tapped for both early-style front motor mount brackets and the normal side motor mounts.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.