19329997 - CPP 2014-2016 LT1 Dry-Sump 6.2L 460HP Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
The Next Generation is Here!
Chevrolet Performance is proud to offer the all-new LT1 crate engine. Introduced on the seventh-generation Corvette Stingray, the LT1 6.2L opened the next chapter in the long, historic legacy of the Small-Block engine – and gives your project vehicle a high-tech heart transplant with an unprecedented balance of performance and efficiency!
The LT1 is architecturally similar to the LS family of Small-Block engines, but with a unique block casting, cylinder head design, oiling system and more. It also combines advanced technologies including direct injection, Active Fuel Management (cylinder deactivation) and continuously variable valve timing to support an advanced combustion system.
The Chevrolet Performance LT1 crate engine is rated at 460 horsepower and 465 lb.-ft. of torque; and it is offered with a wet-sump or dry-sump oiling system. A controller specially designed for retro-fit application using an automatic transmission is available.
Power: 460 HP @ 6000 RPM, 465 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4600 RPM
Displacement: 376 CID, 6.2L
Bore x Stroke: 4.065” x 3.622”
Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft: 8-bolt Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Forged Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Billet Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .561” Intake / .531” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 242 deg. Intake / 244 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: N/A
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum Rectangular Port, Direct Injected
Combustion Chamber: 59cc
Valves: 2.130” Intake/ 1.590” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Cast Roller Trunnion, 1.81:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6600
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Oil pump, pick-up and dry sump oil pan
• Exhaust Manifolds
• Intake, Injectors and Throttle Body
• High Pressure Fuel Pump (installed)
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Aluminum Water Pump
• Oil Filter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
Related Engines and Components:
LT1 Engine Controller Package
LT1 Front Accessory Drive Package FEAD
LT1 Starter Package
LT1 Wet Sump Crate Engine
CPP Air Intake System with bung
AN-12 Oil Pan Hose Adapter Kit
- Chevrolet Performance Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- W34.3800” x H31.3800” x L43.5000”
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.