PFS80006 - Professional Products 6.4" Early (1963-69) Small Block Ford (28.4 oz.in.) Harmonic Damper
These dampers are manufactured to match the dimensions of the stock early (1963-'69) small block Ford dampers. The outside diameter and the thickness are the same. The counter balance weight matches the stock 28 ounce inches and the overall balance specifications are held tighter than the original O.E. tolerances. The dampers have both the early 3-bolt accessory pulley bolt pattern and the later 4-bolt as well. This will allow the use of late model serpentine drive systems on early engines if desired. The counterweight for this damper is removable, so if you want to build a neutral balance engine, you can use this damper by simply removing the bolt-in counterweight on the back of the damper.
Note:1970 and later engines require the use of spacers. These dampers have three sets of timing marks (60 degree of marks) to fit all small blocks.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 11.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H4.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.