GMP-7353-V-DYNO Pace SBC 350cid 350HP Vortec DYNO Crate Engine
Pace Pac SBC 350cid 350HP Crate Engine
This is a great entry level replacement engine for older cars and trucks, and a great basic street rod engine. All of the parts in this engine are Brand New. Includes 1 year unlimited mileage parts replacement warranty.
Power: 350 HP @5200 RPM, 410 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4000 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Cast Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .458” Intake / .458” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 218 deg. Intake / 218 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 110 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Iron Vortec, 3/8” pressed in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs:10212811 max .475” lift camshafts
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5300
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 38 degrees total
Cylinder Head Notes: 3 accessory bolt holes on front and back of each head, Vortec intake manifold bolt pattern. Center-bolt style Valve Covers.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Stamped steel OE valve covers
• Edelbrock Performer EPS Vortec Intake Manifold
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Front timing cover
• 6” & 8” timing pointers for use with 2 O’clock mark balancers
• Block is drilled for drivers and/or passenger side oil dipsticks, plugs are included to plug unused dipstick tube hole.
Limited 1 year / Unlimited mileage parts only warranty.
Chevy 350 350HP less Intake
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- FREE 48 State Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.