ED-47211 Edelbrock SBC 350 320HP Polished Classic Trim with Short W/P
PERFORMER 9:1 320 HP & 382 TQ
A step-up in the Performer line, the Performer 320 has 9.0:1 compression ratio and delivers 320 horsepower and 382 ft/lbs. of torque. The Performer 320 is 100% brand new and includes a four-bolt main GM short block, Edelbrock Performer heads, Performer hydraulic camshaft, roller rocker arms, Performer series intake manifold, Thunder Series AVS 650 cfm carburetor and optional water pump.
Power: 320 HP, 382 ft. lbs. of torque, click on Documents Tab for Dyno Sheet
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9:1
Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps.
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Cast Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .420” Intake / .442” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 204deg. Intake / 214 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Edelbrock ED60909 Cast Aluminum.
Combustion Chamber: 70cc
Valves: .202” Intake/ 1.60” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs:Edelbrock ED5825
Finish: Edelbrock Components are Polished Finish
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Edelbrock EPS Performer Intake
• Edelbrock 650cfm, Thunder Series AVS with electric choke carb
• MSD Distributor
• Cast Aluminum valve covers with Edelbrock logo
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Short Water Pump Included
• Front timing cover
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Block is drilled for drivers and/or passenger side oil dipsticks, plugs are included to plug unused dipstick tube hole.
2 year / Unlimited mileage parts & labor warranty.
Optional Finishes and Water Pump Choices
Polished Finish without Water Pump
Black Finish without Water Pump
Polished Finish with Short Water Pump
Black Finish with Short Water Pump
Polished Finish with Long Water Pump
Black Finish with Long Water Pump
Optional Edelbrock Engine Break-In and Dyno Service
From Edelbrock intake manifolds to carburetors to EFI systems, Edelbrock parts run the gamut of high performance components. But with Edelbrock, you don't have to worry about their specializing in many areas, because they take performance just as seriously as you do. That means all their products are not just tuned and tested for performance, but for Edelbrock performance. With a racing heritage of almost 90 years, you can be sure Edelbrock won't be cutting corners when it comes to innovation and build quality. After all, they' have a reputation to protect.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.