PAC-PS5720CT - Used BluePrint Pro-Series BBC 572CID 690HP Crate Engine 2pc Rear Seal
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Pro Series by Blueprint Engines™
This engine was returned to us from a customer that decided to do a LS swap after he had it installed. We inspected the engine internally and performed dyno test.
BluePrint Pro Series Engines are a great choice for drivable and reliable high performance engines. All rotating assemblies are balanced within 2 grams on a computerized balancer. Blueprint Pro Series Engines are dyno tested and include dyno sheets. Best of all—they feature a 30-month/50,000-mile warranty. For high horsepower, and big displacement engines, BluePrint ProSeries is the way to go!
Power: 690 HP @ 5700RPM, 697 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4600RPM
Displacement: 572 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.500” x 4.500”
Compression Ratio: 10:1
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, tall deck, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps, brass freeze plugs.
Crankshaft: Forged Steel, polished, stress relieved and shot peened with chamfered oil oils
Connecting Rods: Forged with 150,000 psi bolts
Camshaft: Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .647” Intake / .647” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 254 deg. Intake / 262 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Performance Aluminum
Combustion Chamber: 117cc
Rocker Arms: Aluminum Roller, 1.7:1 Ratio
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully assembled long block
• GM Aluminum 572 Valve Covers
• GM 88961161 Aluminum 4150 Single Plane 572 Intake
• MSD Distributor
• Spark Plugs, Wires and Looms
• Melling High Volume Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Front timing cover with 8” timing pointer
• Harmonic Balancer
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Dyno Test Sheet
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L5.0000”
- FREE 48 State Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.