GMP-10067353-VFX -Pace Fuel Injected Chevy 350 350HP EFI Turnkey Engine Package
Pace Performance Chevy 350 350HP EFI Engine Includes: Warranty:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Stamped steel OE valve covers
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Front timing cover
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• FiTech 400HP EFI system. Click Here for more information about FiTech EFI systems
• Steel Chrome 14” Air Cleaner
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Starter with Bolts
• 6” Harmonic Balancer
• PCV Valve and Chrome Breather
• Drivers Side LH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
General Motors limited 1 year parts only warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Pace Performance EFI Fuel Pump PackagesPace Frame Mount In-Line EFI Pump Kit with Rear Mount Fuel Regulator/Filter Package
Pace Engine Compartment Mounted Sump/Tank EFI Fuel Pump Package
Pace In-Tank Returnless EFI Fuel Pump Package
Pace-In Tank Return Style EFI Fuel Pump Package
Pace 350/350HP EFI Engine with TH350 Transmission Combo Package
Pace 350/350HP EFI Engine with 700R4 Transmission Combo Package
Pace 350/350HP EFI Engine with T56 6-Speed Transmission Combo Package
Pace 350/350HP EFI Engine with TKO600 5-Speed Transmission Combo Package
Pace Base 350/350HP Long Block Engine
Pace Fully Assembled "Brand New" 350CID 350HP
This turn-key GM 350CID engine comes fully assembled using a brand new (not remanufactured) GM 10067353 350cid 4 bolt main long block. We have preinstalled all name brand components needed to make this engine ready to run, right out of the crate.
Power: 350 HP @5200 RPM, 410 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4000 RPM
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Cast Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .458” Intake / .458” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 218 deg. Intake / 218 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 110 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Iron Vortec, 3/8” pressed in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs:10212811 max .475” lift camshafts
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5100
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
Block Notes:Clutch Z-Bar hole is drilled and tapped for manual trans applications. Engine mount holes drilled and tapped for both early-style front motor mount brackets and the normal side motor mounts.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.