GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan - 1955-87 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks Cars requiring more clearance at the front half of the oil pan.
Great for 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega GM’s popular LS engines are finding their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they’re very durable and reliable.
Unfortunately, the factory LS pans don’t always fit or they hang too low for today’s hot rods. Holley’s new LS Retro-fit Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
• Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan.
• Perfect for: 67-69 Camaro/Firebird, 68-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega
• Oil pan #302-2 may not be used with LS7 engines or “stroker” engines greater than 3.62”.
• Can be used anywhere a GM F-Body oil pan can be used
• New applications will be added as testing confirms fitment
• Sump Oil Capacity: 5.7 Quarts
• Total Oil Capacity with stock oil filter: 6.2 Quarts
• OEM oil filter mounting
•OEM oil cooler port provision
•OEM engine NVH suppression
•OEM flange gasket and sealing with proper structural rigidity
•OEM bell-housing attachments.
•Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
•Provides maximum clearance to chassis
•Fits GM rear wheel drive applications that were originally equipped with a Small Block or Big Block Chevy engine and traditional rear sump oil pan
Oil Pan Kit Includes:
• Holley 302-2 Oil Pan
• GM Pan Gasket
• ARP Stainless Oil Pan Bolt Kit
• GM Windage Tray and Nuts
• GM LS3 Dipstick and Tube
• Oil Filter
See Documents Tab for complete Installation Instructions