GMP-19258602-SP Pace GM Factory Sealed 602 Sprint Car Crate Engine with 604 style Oil Pan
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Pace Performance - GM Factory Sealed 602 Sprint Car Crate Engine with 604 style Oil Pan!
These all new 602 sealed sprint car engines offer affordable, dependable and competitive solutions for Sprint Car Racing.
Cam is drilled and removable spud is installed without the engine being disassembled or any GM factory sealing bolts removed.
For chassis requiring oil pan clearance, we install a 8QT "late model style" oil pan. This oil pan provides the clearance needed for normal/original engine mounts.
This engine retains all the GM factory security sealing bolts (EXCEPT the OIL PAN) and additional serial numbered cable-style security seals. Cable seals are also wrapped with tamper-proof tape which is printed with a QR code. This QR code can be scanned with any smart phone and will take you to a web page that shows engine build date, serial number, security seal numbers and location of security seals. The engine build sheet will also be updated with any future work or maintenance done to the engine.
Also included with this engine is the patent pending Crate Innovations crankshaft hub & slip yoke package. This assembly bolts directly to the crankshaft and does not require any torque tube housing modifications. Throttle Plate and Linkage Package.
Power: 350 HP @ 5000 RPM, 390 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3800 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps.
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .435” Intake / .460” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 212 deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112.5 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Vortec Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed-in rocker studs.
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5500
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Steel Valve Cover with Chevy Bowtie Logo Breathers
• 12366573 High Rise Aluminum Intake Manifold
• HEI Distributor
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Oil pump, pick-up and 8 quart oil pan
• Front timing cover
• Cam Spud for rear mounted accessories
• Throttle Plate & Linkage Package
• Complete crankshaft drive hub & slip yoke kit
• Secondary cable type, serial numbered security seals with QR coded tamper-proof tape
Excludes the General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty.
- PACE Performance
- Circle Track Racing - Circle Track By Class - Sprint Car
- Engine Shop - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - All Bare, Short, Long & Complete Engines
- Engine Shop - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - Chevy Small Block Crate & Long Block Engines
- Super Stores - Circle Track Racing - Engines
- Item Requires Shipping
- 528.0 lbs.
- W29.5000” x H39.5000” x L41.5000”
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.