GMP-12499529-X - Pace Prepped & Primed CPP SBC 350CID 290HP Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Pace Performance Prepped & Primed Chevy 350 290HP Engine Includes:
• Pace Long Block Prep & Oil Priming Service. Click Here for more information.
• oil filter adapter
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
• 8 spark plugs
• intake gasket and sealer
• oil dip stick and tube
• harmonic balancer bolt and washer.
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Pace Professional Engine Dyno Break-In & Testing
Pace 350 300HP Base Long Block Engine
Pace 350 350HP Base Long Block Engine
Pace 350 290HP Fully Assembled Turn Key Crate Engine with Chrome Finish
Pace 350 290HP Fully Assembled Turn Key Crate Engine with Black Finish
Pace 350 290HP Fully Assembled Turn Key Crate Engine with Retro Corvette Finish
The 350/290 HP is the most popular Chevrolet Performance Parts crate engine because no one can deliver such performance for this kind of value. Chevrolet Performance Parts believes that everyone should be able to afford a high quality GM V-8 without going broke. The 350/290 is an answer to those car crafters who demand maximum return on their money. But, just because it's affordable, don't think that it's a stone. The 350/290 delivers 290 hp @ 5100 rpm and a solid 326 lb. -ft. of torque at 3750 rpm. With those kinds of numbers, it's the perfect replacement engine for the millions of GM vehicles that shipped with a small-block.
Power: 290 HP @5250 RPM, 332 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3750 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Cast Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .450” Intake / .460” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 222deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 76cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5100
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
Cylinder Head Notes: 7 Bolt style Exhaust Flange Standard, 85' and prior intake manifold bolt pattern. Perimeter bolt style Valve Covers. This head is very similar to the old #882 castings from the 1970's.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 412.0 lbs.
- W21.5000” x H28.5000” x L28.5000”
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.