GMP-10067353-KX - Pace Prepped & Primed SBC 350cid 300HP Crate Engine
Pace Performance Prepped & Primed Chevy 350 300HP Engine Includes:
• Pace Long Block Prep & Oil Priming Service. Click Here for more information.
• oil filter adapter
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
• 8 spark plugs
• Pace Installed Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake Manifold
• oil dip stick and tube
• harmonic balancer bolt and washer.
General Motors limited 1 year parts only warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Chevy 350 350HP Crate Engine
Pace 350 300HP Turn Key Crate Engine with EFI
Pace 350 300HP Turn Key Crate Engine
GMP-12499529-C 290HP Fully Assembled Retro-Style Crate Engine
GMP-10067353-1 Fully Assembled 350 260HP Crate Engine
Pace Pac SBC 350cid 300HP Crate Engine
This is a great entry level replacement engine for older cars and trucks, and a great basic street rod engine. All of the parts in this engine are Brand New. Includes 1 year unlimited mileage parts replacement warranty.
Power: 300 HP @5300 RPM, 356 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3700 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Cast Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .443” Intake / .465” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 214 deg. Intake / 224 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 76cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5300
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
Cylinder Head Notes: 7 Bolt style Exhaust Flange Standard, 85' and prior intake manifold bolt pattern. Perimeter bolt style Valve Covers. This head is very similar to the old #882 castings from the 1970's.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.