Click on image to zoom
ARP1007724 - 1994-04 Ford Mustang Front Wheel Stud, 1/2-20, .595 Knurl Dia., 3.110 UHL, .300 Knurl Length, .300 Nose Length
Availability: Special Order Item
ARP's heat treated 8740 chrome moly wheel studs are a much-needed replacement for any car engaged in oval track or drag racing competition. They have a tensile strength of 200,000 psi and are able to easily handle the tremendous acceleration shock loads (shear) and lateral forces (elongation) found in racing. They are cadmium plated for extra durability. Nuts not included.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L5.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.