GMP-TH400ZZ427-4X - Pace Prepped & Primed ZZ427 505HP Dual Quad Satin Finish Engine with 4QT Oil Pan & TH400 Transmission Package
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
GMP-19166393-4X - Pace Prepped & Primed ZZ427 505HP Dual Quad Crate Engine with GM 4QT Muscle Oil Pan Includes: Warranty:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Satin As-Cast Aluminum Valve Covers with 427 Logo
• Chevrolet Performance 4 Quart oil pan
• Edelbrock Dual Quad RPM Air-Gap Intake
• 500CFM Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS Carbs, 1 manual & 1 electric choke.
• Performance mechanical fuel pump with plumbing to carb
• Small Cap MBI Distributor, plug wires and spark plugs
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Starter with bolts
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Cast Aluminum Short Water Pump
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• 2 Oil Filters
• 6 Quarts of Zinc enhanced break in oil
• 6 Quarts of Zinc enhanced 5W30 oil
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
There are few engines that conjure up images of greatness like the 427 Chevy big-block. The ZZ427 big-block crate engine brings back all of the good things that you remember about the 427 with a few modern new upgrades. With an updated cast iron block, a 10.1:1 final compression ratio, and an aggressive hydraulic roller camshaft, the ZZ427 offers you outstanding performance while still living on low octane fuel.
The ZZ427 is an exciting trip back to one of the high points in the history of the Chevrolet big-block. With a rating of 505 horsepower and loads of torque, it's still one of the best crate engines for just about any big-block application.
Power: 505 HP @ 5900 RPM, 514 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4100 RPM
Displacement: 427 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.250” x 3.750”
Compression Ratio: 10.1:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Forged Steel
Pistons: Forged Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .527” Intake / .544” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 224 deg. Intake / 234 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: N/A
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum Oval Port.
Combustion Chamber: 110cc
Valves: 2.190” Intake/ 1.880” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Aluminum Roller, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6400
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 36 degrees total
Lifetime Warranty PA Street Smart Transmission Packages
Performance Automatic Street Smart transmission systems have been built to meet the specific requirements of street rods and street machines. Available for many popular GM, Ford, and Mopar applications, they're perfect behind many of today's high performance crate engines. Each Street Smart package includes an upgraded Performance Automatic transmission, torque converter, filler tube, mount and hardware packages.
Package Includes:• Stage II TH400 trans rated for 650HP
• Performance Racing Clutches
• Valve Body Shift Package
• HD Srag
• Aluminum Oil Pan with Drain Plug
• 11" 2500 Stall Convertor
• Dipstick & Tube
• Transmission Mount
• Torque Convertor Inspection Cover
• 14 Quarts of Automatic Transmission Fluid
• Complete mounting hardware kit and instructions
Speedometer drive & driven gears available at NO charge when warranty registration is mailed to Performance Automatic.
Performance Automatic Limited Lifetime Warranty.(Click on Document tab above for full details).
Pace Professional Engine Dyno Break-In & Testing
Big Block Chevy Complete Engine & Transmission Combo Packages
GM 502 600+HP Fully Assembled Crate Engine
Serpentine Accessory Drive Systems
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.