MDRSP350-1 Small Block Chevy 350cid 350HP Crate Engine
MDR Performance Engines
MDR Performance Engines manufactures a full line of crate engines for hot rods, racers, and classic cars. Building on a long tradition of quality, our engines are currently powering vehicles around the globe. One thing you will notice when purchasing an MDR engine is our attention to detail and quality. MDR strives to use only name brand, American-made components whenever possible. Each of MDR’s engines are assembled by a highly trained machinist, not just an assembler. MDR then stand behind their work with a Limited 3 year / unlimited mileage warranty.
MDR Chevrolet 350 V8 Street Performance Crate Engine
The classic Chevrolet 350 small block engine built to modern street performance standards. This 350 utilizes a brand-new factory GM 4-bolt main block, World Products iron performance cylinder heads.
Specifications:Power: 350 HP / 390 ft. lbs. of torque
Displacement: 350 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.000” x 3.480”
Compression Ratio: 10:1
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
Block: Brand New GM Cast Iron, 4-bolt main caps, 2pc rear seal
Crankshaft: Scat Nodular iron
Connecting Rods: Scat Performance Forged I Beam
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Custom Spec Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .472” Intake / .472” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 284deg. Intake / 284 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 111 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Iron World Products SR Torquer, 3/8” screw in studs with guide plates
Combustion Chamber: 67 cc
Valve Springs: 1.460” w/ 110 lbs on seat
Valves: .202” Intake/ 1.60” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Aluminum Roller, 1.5:1 Ratio
Engine Includes:• Stamped Steel OE Style Valve Covers
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• 7” Harmonic Balancer
• Aluminum Performance Dual Plane Intake
Engine does NOT Include:• Oil filter & adaptor
• Water Pump
• Distributor, plug wires, looms or spark plugs
• Carburetor or Fuel Pump
MDR Engines limited 3 year / unlimited mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details..
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.