GMP-19258602-CS Pace GM Factory Sealed 602 "Cam Spud Only" Sprint Car Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Pace Performance - GM Factory Sealed 602 Sprint Car Crate Engine!
These all new 602 sealed sprint car engines offer affordable, dependable and competitive solutions for Sprint Car Racing.
Cam is drilled and removable spud is installed without the engine being disassembled or any GM factory sealing bolts removed.
This engine retains all the GM factory security sealing bolts.
Power: 350 HP @ 5000 RPM, 390 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3800 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps.
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .435” Intake / .460” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 212 deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112.5 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Vortec Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed-in rocker studs.
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5500
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Steel Valve Cover with Chevy Bowtie Logo Breathers
• 12366573 High Rise Aluminum Intake Manifold
• HEI Distributor
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Oil pump, pick-up and 8 quart oil pan
• Front timing cover
• Cam Spud for rear mounted accessories
Excludes the General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty.
- PACE Performance
- Circle Track Racing - Circle Track By Class - Sprint Car
- Engine Shop - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - All Bare, Short, Long & Complete Engines
- Engine Shop - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - Chevy Small Block Crate & Long Block Engines
- Super Stores - Circle Track Racing - Engines
- Item Requires Shipping
- 528.0 lbs.
- W29.5000” x H39.5000” x L41.5000”
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.