Click on image to zoom
ED-7302 - Edelbrock Cylinder Head Gasket, 1965-90 Mark IV, 396-402-427-454 Big Block, 4.370" Bore, .039" Compressed, 9.70cc Volume
Any gasket can create a seal, but a good gasket can do it with less clamping force, and for a longer period of time. Edelbrock's gaskets are not only manufactured from extremely high quality materials, but they're also designed specifically to fit our intakes and cylinder heads, so there's no chance that our gaskets will interfere with the operation of either component. These gaskets also work with most stock cylinder heads and intakes, aluminum or cast-iron, as well as other aftermarket components. Top quality Edelbrock gaskets ensure a perfect seal every time.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.1 lbs.
- W9.5000” x H0.1000” x L24.2500”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.