Click on image to zoom
ED-81343 - Edelbrock Fuel Line Kit, Black Steel Line with Black Anodized Aluminum Filter
These fuel inlets for Edelbrock carburetors provide a clean and custom plumbing solution. The drop-down design routes the fuel line on the right-hand (passenger side) of the carburetor below the linkage and choke housing. The #8126 includes a barbed end for a push-on 3/8" rubber fuel line. The #8131 and #8134 include an aluminum fuel filter with a 40 micron filter element and the -6 AN male inlet will accept an Edelbrock fuel line kit for a complete fuel pump to carburetor plumbing solution. They are manufactured of chrome plated steel and include a 5/8" -20 threaded banjo bolt with gaskets.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W5.6000” x H1.6000” x L6.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.