ED-2601 - Edelbrock Performer Air-Gap Series Intake Manifold, 1955-86 SBC, Oval Port, Non EGR, Satin Finish
Designed for 1955-86 262-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevys, the Performer Air-Gap intake manifold features the air-gap design for the ultimate street performance in the idle to 5500 rpm range. This design features an open air space that separates the runners from the hot engine oil resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more power. High-velocity runners deliver excellent throttle response throughout the power band. The great looks of the Performer Air-Gap along with the solid idle to 5500 rpm performance makes this an ideal choice for street rods and street machines. No provision for exhaust heated chokes or exhaust crossover. Fits spread-bore or square-bore carburetors. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 16.5 lbs.
- W11.3000” x H6.3000” x L24.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.