Click on image to zoom
ED-27013 - Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Chevy 262-400 Small Block, Non EGR, Dual-Plane, Square Bore, Black Finish
Designed for 1986 and earlier 262-400 cubic-inch Chevys, the Performer EPS dual-plane intake manifold is optimized to deliver superior performance with Edelbrock square-bore Performer Series or Thunder Series AVS carburetors. This small-block Chevy manifold has a runner design that's "tuned" for peak torque at 3500 rpm on a 350-inch engine and it's ideal for power from off-idle to 5500 rpm. Dyno tests showed gains of 5 hp and 9 ft-lbs. of torque over the Edelbrock Performer manifold #2101 on a 350 Chevy. From 3000 to 4500 rpm, the increases averaged 5+ ft-lbs. of torque for more performance where you need it most. Match with a dependable Edelbrock square-bore carburetor for maximum performance gains. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 17.1 lbs.
- W10.5000” x H5.7000” x L22.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.