ED-2716 - Edelbrock Performer EPS Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy Small Block, Non EGR, Oval Port, Square-Bore, Satin Finish
Now available for small-block Chevys with Vortec or Edelbrock E-Tec cylinder heads, the Performer EPS dualplane manifolds is optimized to deliver superior performance with Edelbrock square-bore Performer Series or Thunder Series AVS carburetors. The runner design is "tuned" for peak torque around 3500 rpm on a 350-inch engine and it's ideal for power from off-idle to 5500 rpm. Dyno tests showed gains averaging 5+ ft-lbs. of torque from 3000 to 4500 rpm for more performance where you need it most. Match with a dependable Edelbrock square-bore carburetor for maximum performance gains. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.6 lbs.
- W14.7500” x H7.5000” x L23.6300”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.