Click on image to zoom
ED-7116 - Edelbrock Performer RPM Vortec (1500-6500 RPM) Intake Manifold, SBC, Dual Plane, Square-Bore, Non EGR, Satin Finish
Based on the powerful Edelbrock #7101, this single four-barrel intake is designed for the street rod, marine and engine swap market utilizing 262-400 c.i.d. Chevy V8's with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron or Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads. #2516 Marine intake features brass lined front water crossover and brass flange inserts to cover the rear water openings. An external water bypass boss is machined into the front of the water crossover for use on 1996 and later Vortec production engines. Manifold accepts square-bore carbs only. For street and marine engines operating from idle-5500 rpm, see the Performer Vortec manifold or Performer Vortec EPS. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.6 lbs.
- W14.7500” x H7.5000” x L23.6300”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.