ED-75163 - Edelbrock RPM Air Gap Vortec (1500-6500 RPM) Intake Manifold, SBC V8's with 96-Later Vortec Heads, Dual Plane, Square-Bore, Black Finish
Based on the powerful Performer RPM Vortec #7116, this single four-barrel intake is designed for 262-400 c.i.d. Chevy V8's with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron or Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads. The air-gap design features an open air space that separates the runners from the hot engine oil resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more power. An external water bypass boss is machined into the front of the water crossover for use on 1996 and later Vortec production engines. Includes rear water outlets, nitrous bosses, a temp sensor boss that clears all waternecks, two distributor clamp locations and a heater outlet boss that's angled for proper fit over the valve cover. Accepts 1976 and later alternator and air-conditioning brackets for street installations. For square-bore carbs. No provision for exhaust-heated chokes and no exhaust crossover. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 19.5 lbs.
- W14.7500” x H7.5000” x L23.6300”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.