GMP-T56SP383-3 - Pace Prepped & Primed CPP SP383 435HP Polished Finish Engine with T56 6 Speed Transmission Package
GMP-19332532-3X - Pace Prepped & Primed SP383 435HP Polished Finish Crate Engine Includes: Warranty:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Polished Aluminum Center Bolt Valve Covers with Chevrolet Script
• Chrome 14” Air Cleaner
• GM Aluminum Vortec, Single Plane Intake
• Hand built AED 750CFM Holley mechanical secondary carb with electric choke
• Performance Fuel Pump with Plumbing to Carb
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Performance Aluminum Long Water Pump (short style pump available upon request)
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
The all new SP383 offers Big Block performance with a Small Block price tag.
CPP starts with the legendary Fast Burn cylinder heads and 383cid bottom end. The combination of a 3.800 steel crank and a stout .509/.528 lift hydraulic roller camshaft produces 435hp @ 5600 rpm, making the SP383 the benchmark by which all other 383cid small blocks will be measured.
Power: 435 HP @ 5600 RPM, 445 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4600 RPM
Displacement: 383 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.80”
Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: 4340 Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: HD Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .509” Intake / .528” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 222 deg. Intake / 230 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: GM Fast Burn Aluminum Dual Bolt Pattern, 3/8” screw-in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 62cc
Valves: .200” Intake/ 1.55” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Aluminum Roller, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: 12625033 Bee-Hive
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6000
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 36 degrees total
Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Speed Manual Transmission Package
The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the T-56 Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed.
Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, no other manual transmission on the planet offers as much combined strength, versatility, and general ease-of-use as the T-56 Magnum.
Known in its original equipment form as the 'TR-6060', the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today's most celebrated factory super cars
2.66 1st, 1.78 2nd, 1.30 3rd, 1.00 4th, .80 5th, .63 6th REV- 2.90
Pace T56 Magnum Transmission Package Includes :• TUET11009 Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Speed Transmission