The all new SP383 offers Big Block performance with a Small Block price tag.
CPP starts with the legendary Fast Burn cylinder heads and 383cid bottom end. The combination of a 3.800 steel crank and a stout .509/.528 lift hydraulic roller camshaft produces 435hp @ 5600 rpm, making the SP383 the benchmark by which all other 383cid small blocks will be measured.
Power: 435 HP @ 5600 RPM, 445 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4600 RPM
Displacement: 383 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.80”
Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: 4340 Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: HD Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .509” Intake / .528” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 222 deg. Intake / 230 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: CPP Fast Burn Aluminum Dual Bolt Pattern, 3/8” screw-in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 62cc
Valves: .200” Intake/ 1.55” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Aluminum Roller, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: 12625033 Bee-Hive
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6000
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 36 degrees total
Chevrolet Performance recommended A/T converter stall 2400-2800
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Black Powder Coated Aluminum Valve Covers
• Edelbrock Black Pro Flo 14” Air Cleaner
• GM Aluminum Vortec, Single Plane Intake
• FAST EZ-EFI 2.0® Self Learning Fuel Injection with Limited Lifetime Warranty (click on Documents Tab for details and instructions)
• FAST Dual-Sync Billet Distributor, allows timing to be controlled by ECU(click on Documents Tab for details and instructions)
• Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Performance Aluminum Long Water Pump (short style pump available upon request)
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• 2 Oil Filters
• 6 Quarts of Zinc enhanced break in oil
• 6 Quarts of Zinc enhanced 10W30 non-synthetic oil
• Pace engine prep and priming service. (click on documents tab for more information about Pace engine prep and oil priming service)
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Speed Manual Transmission Package
The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the T-56 Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed.
Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, no other manual transmission on the planet offers as much combined strength, versatility, and general ease-of-use as the T-56 Magnum.
Known in its original equipment form as the 'TR-6060', the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today's most celebrated factory super cars
2.66 1st, 1.78 2nd, 1.30 3rd, 1.00 4th, .80 5th, .63 6th REV- 2.90
Pace T56 Magnum Transmission Package Includes :• TUET11009 Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Speed Transmission
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.