Click on image to zoom
LCS-679012ERL - Earls Plumbing Ultra-Flex 67 Series Hose End, -12AN 90 Degree tube - low profile
Limited Supply: only 1 remaining
Ultra-Flex hose ends have been developed by Earl’s to be used with our Ultra-Flex 650™ hose. The crimp design offers our lightest alternative in plumbing a race engine. The Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing also is impregnated with PTFE to significantly reduce friction of the fluids running through the line assemblies. The advantages of the smooth bore PTFE hose no longer ends at the hose end, but continues through the entire assembly!
Reliable and Professional
Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized
Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum
Inpregnated with PTFE to significantly reduce friction of the fluids
Easy To Assemble
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.6 lbs.
- W2.5000” x H1.2500” x L5.7500”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.