BP4001CT1-1X Pace Prepped & Primed SBC 400/460HP Chrome Finish Turn Key Crate Engine Includes: Warranty:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully assembled long block
• Chrome Steel Valve Covers
• GM Licensed 14” Air Cleaner with Chevrolet Script
• As Cast Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold
• Hand built AED 750CFM Holley mechanical secondary carb with electric choke
• Performance mechanical fuel pump, plumbed to carb with filter
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Performance Aluminum Long Water Pump (short style pump available upon request)
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Long Block Dyno Test Sheet
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
BluePrint limited 30 month / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Pace SBC 400/460HP EFI Crate Engine with Chrome Finish.
Pace SBC 400/460HP Engine with TH400 3-Speed Auto Transmission Combo Package
Pace SBC 400/460HP Engine with 700R4 4-Speed Overdrive Auto Transmission Combo Package
Pace SBC 400/460HP Engine with 4L70E 4-Speed Overdrive Auto Transmission Combo Package
Pace SBC 400/460HP Engine with Tremec T56 6-Speed Manual Transmission Combo Package
Pace SBC 400/460HP Engine with Tremec TKO600 5-Speed Manual Transmission Combo Package
We start with BluePrint Engines dyno tested long block crate engines and finish them off with top quality, name brand components. These complete crate engines are delivered to your door ready to run.
BluePrint GM engines give you brute, honest horsepower that'll leave others in your rear view mirror. Manufactured using the Brand New, Made in the USA, BluePrint exclusive engine block. These completely brand new blocks are Square and parallel decked, have align honed main bearing bore. The cylinders are sonic tested for thickness and cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness.
Power: 460HP / 470 ft. lbs. of torque
Displacement: 400 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.125” x 3.75”
Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
Recommended Fuel: 93 Octane
Block: Brand New, USA Manufactured & Machined Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps with passenger side oil dip stick hole, brass freeze plugs.
Crankshaft: Brand New Cast
Connecting Rods: Cast 5.7” with 150,000 psi bolts
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum pistons
Camshaft: Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .544” Intake / .555” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 230 deg. Intake / 236 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 110 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Straight Plug Performance Aluminum, manufactured to accept both pre-85 and Vortec intake manifolds as well as center bolt and perimeter bolt pattern valve covers.
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: 2.02” Intake/ 1.60” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Aluminum Roller, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: Dual Max 575” Lift
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 34 degrees total