GMP-T56BP355-5F - Pace SBC 355CID 390HP EFI Orange Finish Crate Engine with Tremec T56 6 Speed Transmission Combo Package.
Pace Performance Chevy 355 390HP Engine Includes: Warranty:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully assembled long block
• GM Licensed Slant Edge Aluminum Valve Covers, Orange Powdercoated with Chevrolet script, see above additional images
• GM Licensed 14” Air Cleaner with Chevrolet Script
• As Cast Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake Manifold with front oil fill tube, standard EPS intake available upon request
• FiTech 400HP EFI system. Click Here for more information about FiTech EFI systems
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Performance Aluminum Long Water Pump (short style pump available upon request)
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
BluePrint limited 30 month / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Pace Performance EFI Fuel Pump PackagesPace Frame Mount In-Line EFI Pump Kit with Rear Mount Fuel Regulator/Filter Package
We start with BluePrint Engines dyno tested long block crate engines and finish them off with top quality, name brand components. These complete crate engines are delivered to your door ready to run.
Power: 390 HP @ 5400 RPM, 410 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3900 RPM
Displacement: 355 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.030” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 10:1
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps with passenger side oil dip stick hole, brass freeze plugs.
Crankshaft: Cast Steel, polished, stress relieved and shot peened with chamfered oil holes
Connecting Rods: Heavy Beam with 150,000 psi bolts
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .495” Intake / .503” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 220 deg. Intake / 224 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Performance Aluminum
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: 2.02” Intake/ 1.60” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: 1.25” Diameter
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Speed Manual Transmission Package
The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the T-56 Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed.
Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, no other manual transmission on the planet offers as much combined strength, versatility, and general ease-of-use as the T-56 Magnum.
Known in its original equipment form as the 'TR-6060', the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today's most celebrated factory super cars
2.66 1st, 1.78 2nd, 1.30 3rd, 1.00 4th, .80 5th, .63 6th REV- 2.90
Pace T56 Magnum Transmission Package Includes :• TUET11009 Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Speed Transmission