GMP-TK6BP355-5 - Pace SBC 355CID 390HP Orange Finish Crate Engine with Tremec TKO 600 5 Speed Trans Combo
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
GMP-TK6BP355-5 - Pace SBC 355CID 390HP Orange Finish Crate Engine with Tremec TKO 600 5 Speed Transmission Combo Package.
Pace Performance Chevy 355 390HP Engine Includes: Warranty:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully assembled long block
• GM Licensed Slant Edge Aluminum Valve Covers, Orange Powdercoated with Chevrolet script, see above additional images
• GM Licensed 14” Air Cleaner with Chevrolet Script
• As Cast Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake Manifold with front oil fill tube, standard EPS intake available upon request
• Hand built AED 650CFM Holley mechanical secondary carb with electric choke
• Performance mechanical fuel pump, plumbed to carb with filter
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Performance Aluminum Long Water Pump (short style pump available upon request)
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
BluePrint limited 30 month / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
We start with BluePrint Engines dyno tested long block crate engines and finish them off with top quality, name brand components. These complete crate engines are delivered to your door ready to run.
Power: 390 HP @ 5400 RPM, 410 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3900 RPM
Displacement: 355 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.030” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 10:1
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps with passenger side oil dip stick hole, brass freeze plugs.
Crankshaft: Cast Steel, polished, stress relieved and shot peened with chamfered oil holes
Connecting Rods: Heavy Beam with 150,000 psi bolts
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .495” Intake / .503” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 220 deg. Intake / 224 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Performance Aluminum
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: 2.02” Intake/ 1.60” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: 1.25” Diameter
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
TREMEC's TKO series of 5-speed transmissions was first made famous by the 5-liter Mustang movement and has since been fitted into nearly every rear-wheel drive performance application imaginable.
Serving up 600 lb-ft of torque capacity, along with confidence-inspiring shifts and fuel-saving overdrive, the TKO offers an ideal blend of brute strength and street manners – which may be why it's the manual transmission behind more boulevard-bruising street machines and sportsman race victories than all of it's competitors combined.
2.87 1st, 1.89 2nd, 1.28 3rd, 1.00 4th,.82 5th, REV- 2.56
Pace TKO 600 Transmission Package Includes :• TCET4618 Tremec TKO 600 5 Speed Transmission
• 14” Flywheel
• 11” Single Disc Clutch & Pressure Plate with Throw out Bearing
• Flywheel to Crank Bolts
• Transmission to Bellhousing Bolts
• Pilot bearing
• Aluminum Bellhousing
• Pressure Plate to Flywheel Bolt kit
• Clutch Fork Stud
• Speed Sensor Pigtail
• Neutral Safety Pigtail
• Ivory 5 Speed Gear Shift Knob
• 10” Chrome Shift Lever
• Shift Boot
• Slip Yoke
• 3-QT Synchromesh Transmission Fluid
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.