PSLS4271CT-FX - Pace LS3 427 590HP Crate Engine with Controller
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Power: 590 HP @ 6100 RPM, 554 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4900 RPM
Displacement: 427 CID, 7.0L
Bore x Stroke: 4.065” x 4.125”
Compression Ratio: 11:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft: Forged Steel, 6-bolt Flange
Connecting Rods: Forged I beam
Pistons: Forged Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .624” Intake / .624” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 239 deg. Intake / 255 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 114 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L92 style ports,Chrome moly retainers & spring locators, Dual coil .650&rdquo lift valve springs
Combustion Chamber: 72cc
Valves: 2.165” Intake/ 1.590” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: GM factory roller rockers with upgraded HD full roller trunion, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6600
• Fully assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Pace installed Holley 302-1 oil pan (click here for details), other oil pans available
• Complete Holley Dominator Engine Controller Package
• All required GM OE sensors and DBW Accelerator Pedal Assembly
• EFI Intake with fuel rails, injectors and throttle body
• Air Cleaner Assembly with IAT Sensor
• Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Aluminum Water Pump
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Pace new engine prep and oil passages primed
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
- PACE Performance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.